Latest Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs and Career Options for Freshers
Kotak Mahindra Bank is an Indian private sector bank which got its banking license in February 2003, by the Reserve Bank of India.
It offers banking and financial services to the customers in the areas of managing finance, wealth and investment services, and insurance policies.
The Covid-19 pandemic disease has created a crisis but Kotak Mahindra Bank remains committed to their banking needs.
They are helping and supporting their customers by providing the services like-relief in the installments of the loans, mobile/net banking, keeping most of the branches open with limited staff and also has a bright job and career options for the freshers during this lockdown situation.
Kotak Mahindra Bank provides jobs for the freshers:
Kotak Mahindra Bank Career has exciting and challenging opportunities for the freshers which would help them to grow.
A good start is everything: Kotak provides good career options for the freshers which they can pursue after their graduation.
The freshers can explore the following roles at Kotak Mahindra Bank:
Assistant Acquisition Manager: After completing the education, the freshers can join the bank as an Assistant Acquisition Manager after going through some aptitude and personality tests and the interviews.
Kotak Sales Officer Programme: The kotak Sales Officer Programme provides a new opportunity for those who want to take their banking career to the next level.
The program works as:
One year Post Graduate Diploma in Relationship Banking
Every month classroom training and internship
- Upon successfully completing the course, freshers are offered a job of Rs.3.5 lacs per annum + incentives
- Qualification: Degree from good and known university
- Age: Less than 26 years
Chartered Accountants: Kotak Mahindra Bank Career gives an opportunity to the freshers to join as a chartered accountant if they fit in the following criteria:
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must have oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to do a teamwork
- Have a good, positive, and motivated approach towards the work
- Willingness to travel
Branch Operations Manager:
A Branch Operation Manager takes the whole responsibility of a branch, providing excellent services to the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Mass Communication
- Beneficial for high school students
- Oral, written, interpersonal skills
- Should be able to take up sales projects
- He/She should be well organized and analytical
- Proficient with the use of computers and software
In Kotak Mahindra Bank Career relationship manager plays an important role to build and maintain relationships with clients and customers. They help and advise their clients on various banking related queries.
- Good communication and listening skills
- Full of confidence
- Must have presentation skills
- Interest in financial or banking products
- Ability to analyze and research information
- Ability to explain complex information clearly
- Must have negotiation skills
Service Delivery Officer
Kotak Mahindra Bank provides an opportunity to be a service delivery officer who is responsible for providing services to the clients or customers irrespective of time, segment or mapping.
To deal with new accounts and customer inquiries a bank account manager is needed.
They are the one who looks after the financial matters related to the bank. They are also called Account Representatives.
- Good in communication
- Negotiation skills
- Leadership qualities
- Company and customer expertise
Online Banking: Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs and Career provides an exciting opportunity to the freshers to work online and from home during the lockdown. They provide services to the customers like:
- Pay bills
- Open new account
- Transfer funds
- Net banking
- Apply for demand stuff
- Updating address
UBI City Manager
City managers are hired by the city council and they look after the tasks important for city operations.
- They should be trustworthy, honest
- Good communication and listening skills
- Must have a friendly character
The Kotak Mahindra Bank always looks for fresh faces to whom they can provide the best and challenging opportunities to grow in the future.
Kotak Mahindra Bank has excellent jobs and career options especially for the freshers in different fields.
They can pursue the job after completing their education.